Performance Marketing Lead
Performance Marketing Lead
As our Performance Marketing Lead you’ll be defining and executing the acquisition strategy for one of the Europe’s fastest growing start-ups. We’re expecting to grow 10x in 2018 and we’re looking for someone to join the Marketing team and play a leading role growing the business.
The challenge is that home owners don’t sell their home very often, but when they do, we want to make sure they know about Nested and the unique proposition we offer. We have proven success with a couple of channels, and this role will be responsible for scaling those channels and introducing new channels into our marketing mix.
You’ll be accountable for delivering high quality leads in line with our forecasts. To achieve this you will have a very healthy budget, a unique proposition that solves a real problem for home sellers and the autonomy to set the strategy and build the team that’s required to scale 10x in 2018.
Who we are
No one has ever said anything good about the process of selling a home. Unclear valuations, broken chains and untrustworthy estate agents are just some of the pieces that add up to make selling your home one of the most stressful things you do in your life.
At Nested, our vision is to reinvent this broken system from the ground up and build one of the defining tech companies of our generation. We want to give every UK home-owner a fair offer on their home in minutes. We want broken property chains to be a thing of the past. We want to introduce people to an estate agent they can finally trust.
This is an ambitious goal and it needs an equally ambitious team. Our founders have previously built GoCardless and Songkick, and we’re backed by Europe’s leading VCs and entrepreneurs. Our growth trajectory shows we’re onto something big and we’re looking for exceptional people excited by the prospect of building something that matters to join the team.
We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketer with a proven history of leading an Acquisition function and delivering significant growth. Nested has huge ambitions to change how the property industry works and we want you to help us make it a reality.
On a day-to-day basis this role will include:
- Setting and executing the Acquisition strategy
- Ownership of our significant Acquisition budget, managed effectively to hit CPA targets
- Analysing and reporting on marketing performance, going deep on details and knowing the numbers
- Be responsible for building a world-class acquisition team
- Identify new channels and test their effectiveness
- Manage the relationship with our existing Performance Marketing agency
- Work cross-functionally with Operations, Sales and the rest of our Marketing team on user segmentation, forecasts, attribution etc.
- Working closely with our Content Manager, designers and product development team to deliver the perfect message at the perfect time through paid channels
We think you’ll probably:
- Have a proven track-record of running an acquisition function that’s delivered significant growth and strong ROI
- Previously had ownership of a significant budget (single-digit millions)
- Significant channel-specific experience with Facebook advertising and paid search in a B2C company
- Be equally comfortable building the strategy as you are digging into the weeds and executing
- Be action-oriented, deeply analytical and motivated by driving business impact
Things which would be nice-to-haves:
- Experience of acquiring customers for a highly considered purchase
- Experience of building and managing a high-performing team
- Experience working in a high growth start-up environment
- A passion for all things property
Finally benefits! It wouldn't be a job description without a benefits section. We believe our values set us apart and are our biggest benefit. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values we have some other great perks to tell you about.
- Flexible working. Most of the team work from home a day a week (WFH Wednesdays). We care about if you do your job, not where
- Generous option grant so you get to own a piece of the pie
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews
- Get some well-deserved rest with 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Budget (£3,000) for making sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget, and dedicated company-wide learning days focused on employee growth (£1,000 per person per year)
- Breakfast, coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled + monthly team events
- Pension scheme (4% employer contribution)
- Health insurance which includes gym discounts, health and dental care
- Plus, if you’re ever buying or selling a home we’re pretty good at helping with this as well :-)
Salary range: £50-£70k + Options. However, sometimes the perfect person is far more or less experienced than we anticipated. In these situations planned ranges go out the window. If you think that might be the case, please apply and just let us know in the application form.
Finally, if all the above sounds good then please take 2mins to familiarise yourself with our hiring process. It's pretty thorough and ensures we're confident in every hire. Please take a look at how it works here https://nested.com/hiring-process