Sales Development Associate
Sales Development Associate
We’re looking for someone that can effectively understand how Nested can help solve the challenges faced by potential customers while providing a consistently exceptional experience.
We’re fundamentally changing the way that property is sold by providing a guaranteed minimum sale price within 90 days. This enables our customers to solve some of their most stressful personal situations, from securing the house of their dreams to rescuing a broken property chain. This role is the first step of the customer journey.
Who we are
We’re an ambitious team with big plans. Our goal is to be one of the defining tech companies of our generation by using technology to rebuild the process of selling a house from the ground up.
To us it seems crazy that people’s biggest asset is also the least liquid. Our vision is to allow every UK home-owner to get a fair offer on their house in minutes.
We have previously founded GoCardless and Songkick and are already on a faster growth trajectory than both and backed by Europe’s leading VCs and entrepreneurs.
Having done it before we know what it takes to be successful. We’re looking for exceptional people, excited by the prospect of building something that matters.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
You will be responsible for qualifying potential customers enquiring about using Nested. As the second hire in this newly created role, you will have the opportunity to define and improve the qualification process. You will work closely with our valuation and sales team to optimise the end-to-end customer journey. Specific tasks will include:
- Speak to inbound enquirers to understand their circumstances and determine whether Nested is best placed to help
- Assign good leads to the appropriate Relationship Manager
- Answer questions regarding our service and process
- Provide high level valuation advice for properties that fall outside our criteria
- Work with these fine folk to help build a world class team
As one of the first recruits in this early stage start up you will have the opportunity to be exposed and contribute to every aspect of the business from selling properties to important strategic decisions.
We are flexible on experience and can shape the role for the right person. However, we think you’ll probably:
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport quickly with customers
- Have a passion for property, and an understanding of the London property market
- Have strong prioritisation and organisational skills
- Be able to deliver a high level of customer service
- Have work experience in a sales / business development team
- Want to work in an early stage start-up environment. This requires the desire and ability to get things done and the willingness to work hard and do whatever it takes to make this happen.
Things which would be useful but not essential:
- Have work experience in residential property or at a tech startup
Finally benefits! It wouldn't be a job description without a benefits section. We believe our values set us apart and are our biggest benefit. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values we have some other great perks to tell you about.
- Flexible working. Most of the team work from home a day a week (WFH Wednesdays). We care about if you do your job, not where
- Generous option grant so you get to own a piece of the pie
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews
- Get some well-deserved rest with 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Budget (£3,000) for making sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget, and dedicated company-wide learning days focused on employee growth (£1,000 per person per year)
- Breakfast, coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled + monthly team events
- Pension scheme (4% employer contribution)
- Health insurance which includes gym discounts, health and dental care
- Plus, if you’re ever buying or selling a home we’re pretty good at helping with this as well :-)
Apply using the link below or get in touch to learn more about Nested and the role by emailing email@example.com
Up to £25-30k OTE dependent on experience + a generous options grant
Finally, if all the above sounds good then please take 2mins to familiarise yourself with our hiring process. It's pretty thorough and ensures we're confident in every hire. Please take a look at how it works here