Senior Conveyancing Progressor
Senior Conveyancing Progressor
A smooth conveyancing process is a vital part of achieving our mission. We’re looking for someone that can efficiently manage our property sales from offer to completion.
Who we are
We’re an ambitious team with big plans. Our goal is to be one of the defining tech companies of our generation by using technology to rebuild the process of selling a house from the ground up.
To us it seems crazy that people’s biggest asset is also the least liquid. Our vision is to allow every UK home-owner to get a fair offer on their house in minutes.
We have previously founded GoCardless and Songkick and are already on a faster growth trajectory than both and backed by Europe’s leading VCs and entrepreneurs.
Having done it before we know what it takes to be successful. We’re looking for exceptional people, excited by the prospect of building something that matters.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
You will be responsible for managing the process of getting an offer to completion in the shortest time possible. Specific tasks will include:
- Liaise effectively with all stakeholders in the deal, especially the buyer, seller and their solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Have rigorous process management of the end to end conveyancing process
- Anticipate and solving problems early in the process
- Provide conveyancing advice to the valuation team
- Issue contracts to new customers
- Manage the process of paying out advances on properties not sold in 90 days
- Work with these fine folk to help build a world class team
We are flexible on experience and can shape the role for the right person. However, we think you’ll probably:
- Have experience in progressing residential property transactions
- Have good understanding of conveyancing law
- Have strong prioritisation and organisational skills to be able to manage multiple accounts at once
- Be able to deliver a high level of customer service
- Want to work in an early stage start-up environment. This requires the desire and ability to get things done and the willingness to work hard and do whatever it takes to make this happen.
Finally benefits! It wouldn't be a job description without a benefits section. We believe our values set us apart and are our biggest benefit. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values we have some other great perks to tell you about.
- Flexible working, most of the team work from home one day a week (WFH Wednesdays). We care about if you do your job, not where
- Generous option grant so you get to own a piece of the pie
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews
- Get some well-deserved rest with 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- £3,000 budget for equipment
- Generous personal development budget, and dedicated company-wide learning days focused on employee growth (£1,000 per person per year)
- Breakfast, coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled + monthly team events
- Pension scheme (4% employer contribution)
- Health insurance which includes gym discounts, health and dental care
- Plus, if you’re ever buying or selling a home we’re pretty good at helping with this as well 😊
Salary range: £30-40k depending on experience + Options. However, sometimes the perfect person is far more or less experienced than we anticipated. In these situations planned ranges go out the window. If you think that might be the case, please apply and just let us know in the application form.
Finally, if all the above sounds good then please take two minutes to familiarise yourself with our hiring process. It's pretty thorough and ensures we're confident in every hire. Please take a look at how it works here
Nested is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
At Nested we embrace diversity and see it as a benefit to our company. That's why we're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or status as an individual with a disability.