We're looking for an ambitious, skilled sales negotiator with a proven track record in property. Your jobs is to negotiate the best sale price for our customers and get the deal done in less than 90 days in order to fulfil our guarantee (yes, we said 90 days ;-)
In addition to selling, we also want someone who is passionate about shaping our processes to help build an industry defining service in a market which we believe is broken. Our sales team is growing but still small enough for you to help build something from the ground up and have your say in how it should be done.
Who we are
No one has ever said anything good about the process of selling a home. Unclear valuations, broken chains and untrustworthy estate agents are just some of the pieces that add up to make selling your home one of the most stressful things you do in your life.
At Nested, our vision is to reinvent this broken system from the ground up and build one of the defining tech companies of our generation. We want to give every UK home-owner a fair offer on their home in minutes. We want broken property chains to be a thing of the past. We want to introduce people to an estate agent they can finally trust.
This is an ambitious goal and it needs an equally ambitious team. Our founders have previously built GoCardless and Songkick, and we’re backed by Europe’s leading VCs and entrepreneurs. Our growth trajectory shows we’re onto something big and we’re looking for exceptional people excited by the prospect of building something that matters to join the team.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Help win new instructions and advise clients through to completion;
- Handle viewings and phone calls from applicants who want to view our properties
- Help generate and negotiate offers;
- Chase all stakeholder to ensure a speedy completion (you'll be comfortable liaising with solicitors, surveyors and financial advisors);
- Take pride in offering a great customer experience (for both applicants and clients) - A 'WOW' Customer experience is something we obsess over here at Nested
- Work with these fine folk here https://nested.com/team
- Have at least two years’ experience selling property in London and received training from a leading London estate agency;
- Understand Nested's business model and why we do what we do (hint: if you can't articulate this then please don't apply)
- Be passionate about all things property and believe in doing the right thing by clients;
- Want to work in an early stage start-up environment. This requires a willingness to do whatever needs to be done to complete the job.
Finally benefits! It wouldn't be a job description without a benefits section. We believe our values set us apart and are our biggest benefit. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values we have some other great perks to tell you about.
- Flexible working. Most of the team work from home a day a week (WFH Wednesdays). We care about if you do your job, not where
- Generous option grant so you get to own a piece of the pie
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews
- Get some well-deserved rest with 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Budget (£3,000) for making sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget, and dedicated company-wide learning days focused on employee growth (£1,000 per person per year)
- Breakfast, coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled + monthly team events
- Pension scheme (4% employer contribution)
- Health insurance which includes gym discounts, health and dental care
- Plus, if you’re ever buying or selling a home we’re pretty good at helping with this as well :-)
Salary range: £40-60k + Options. However, sometimes the perfect person is far more or less experienced than we anticipated. In these situations planned ranges go out the window. If you think that might be the case, please apply and just let us know in the application form.
Finally, if all the above sounds good then please take 2mins to familiarise yourself with our hiring process. It's pretty thorough and ensures we're confident in every hire. Please take a look at how it works here https://nested.com/hiring-process