We're looking for an ambitious, skilled salesperson to negotiate the best sale price for our customers and get the deal done in less than 90 days in order to fulfil our guarantee.
In addition to selling, we also want someone who is passionate about shaping our processes to help build an industry defining service in a market which we believe is broken. This is your chance to help build something from the ground up and have your say in how it should be done.
Who we are
We’re an ambitious team with big plans. Our goal is to be one of the defining tech companies of our generation by using technology to rebuild the process of selling a house from the ground up.
To us it seems crazy that people’s biggest asset is also the least liquid. Our vision is to allow every UK home-owner to get a fair offer on their house in minutes.
We have previously founded GoCardless and Songkick and are already on a faster growth trajectory than both and backed by Europe’s leading VCs and entrepreneurs.
Having done it before we know what it takes to be successful. We’re looking for exceptional people, excited by the prospect of building something that matters.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Help win instructions and advise clients through to completion;
- Manage viewings and generate and negotiate offers;
- Chase all stakeholder to ensure a speedy completion.
- Work with these fine folk to help build a world class team
As one of the first recruits in this early stage start up you will have the opportunity to be exposed to every aspect of the business from valuing properties to important strategic decisions. Future career development opportunities include building and managing a team of agents that grows rapidly with the business.
We think you’ll probably:
- Have at least two years’ experience as a sales negotiator in London and received training from a leading London estate agency;
- Be passionate about all things property and believe in doing the right thing by clients;
- Want to work in an early stage start-up environment. This requires a willingness to do whatever needs to be done to complete the job.
Finally benefits! It wouldn't be a job description without a benefits section. We believe our values set us apart and are our biggest benefit. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values we have some other great perks to tell you about.
- Flexible working. Most of the team work from home a day a week (WFH Wednesdays). We care about if you do your job, not where
- Generous option grant so you get to own a piece of the pie
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews
- Get some well-deserved rest with 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Budget (£3,000) for making sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget, and dedicated company-wide learning days focused on employee growth (£1,000 per person per year)
- Breakfast, coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled + monthly team events
- Pension scheme (4% employer contribution)
- Health insurance which includes gym discounts, health and dental care
- Plus, if you’re ever buying or selling a home we’re pretty good at helping with this as well :-)
Apply using the link below or get in touch to learn more about Nested and the role by emailing email@example.com
Finally, if all the above sounds good then please take 2mins to familiarise yourself with our hiring process. It's pretty thorough and ensures we're confident in every hire. Please take a look at how it works here