The Sales Manager is responsible for closing new instructions and providing outstanding customer service.
Being one of the first recruits in this role, you'll have a proven track record in property and help grow and develop the team from its infancy. Reporting directly to Fraser Head of Agency, you will work closely with our Valuation, Agency and Partnership teams to optimise the end-to-end customer journey.
Who we are
We’re an ambitious team with big plans. Our goal is to be one of the defining tech companies of our generation by using technology to rebuild the process of selling a house from the ground up.
To us it seems crazy that people’s biggest asset is also the least liquid. Our vision is to allow every UK home-owner to get a fair offer on their house in minutes.
We have previously founded GoCardless and Songkick and are already on a faster growth trajectory than both and backed by Europe’s leading VCs and entrepreneurs.
Having done it before we know what it takes to be successful. We’re looking for exceptional people, excited by the prospect of building something that matters.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Win new business
- Deliver best-in-class experience for customers
- Design and managing the entire sales cycle and pipeline for new instructions
- Remain in frequent contact with customers, answering questions about the sale process and about Nested
- Contribute to valuation recommendations for sign-off by James (COO) and Fraser (Head of Agency)
- Gather customer insights to help drive new initiatives alongside the Product and Marketing teams
As one of the first recruits in this role you will have the opportunity to be exposed and contribute to every aspect of the business, from closing new instructions to important strategic decisions and get to work alongside these fine folk:
We are flexible on experience and education, however, we think you’ll probably:
- Have over 4 years work experience in a client facing role within property sector
- Be able to demonstrate a passion for property
- Have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers
- Be able to show outstanding sales results within the property sector
- Have superb verbal and written communication skills
- Have strong attention to detail whilst managing multiple processes
- Want to work in a high growth, fun and collaborative start-up environment. This requires the desire and ability to get things done and the willingness to work hard and do whatever it takes to make this happen.
- Have enough experience to make an impact quickly, but who are looking to develop further and are comfortable working in a fast-changing environment.
Things which would be useful but not essential:
- Have a degree from a good university
- Have experience of leading a sales team
Finally benefits! It wouldn't be a job description without a benefits section. We believe our values set us apart and are our biggest benefit. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values we have some other great perks to tell you about.
- Flexible working. Most of the team work from home a day a week (WFH Wednesdays). We care about if you do your job, not where
- Generous option grant so you get to own a piece of the pie
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews
- Get some well-deserved rest with 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Budget (£3,000) for making sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget, and dedicated company-wide learning days focused on employee growth (£1,000 per person per year)
- Breakfast, coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled + monthly team events
- Pension scheme (4% employer contribution)
- Health insurance which includes gym discounts, health and dental care
- Plus, if you’re ever buying or selling a home we’re pretty good at helping with this as well :-)
Apply using the link below or get in touch to learn more about Nested and the role by emailing email@example.com
Finally, if all the above sounds good then please take 2mins to familiarise yourself with our hiring process. It's pretty thorough and ensures we're confident in every hire. Please take a look at how it works here